Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FROM MY PERSONAL INPSIRATIONAL POEM COLLECTIONS, COMES THIS ONE...

AN INSPIRATIONAL POEM

MOTHER, A PRICELESS GEM...

Can a Creator`s humour be questioned for creating the first Mother (called EVE)

Or needless to say why would it be woman to conceive in order to give birth

No individual on Planet Earth today, can boast that he or she came into this world without a Mother

Be it Animal or Human, it has to be by a female

Am glad to have a mother, even if you were not nursed by your biological mother

Remember someone cuddle you when others were not able to carry you

Not because you were not beautiful or handsome to be carried as a baby

But you were not in a desirable state to be carried

You might not be able to suck the breast of your mother

But, be grateful at least she was used as a medium to bring you to Life

Mother, you are the only one that knows my pain even when I could not express myself as a baby

Mother you continue to amaze me, you gave me a good hug when I feel so unloved by anyone

You were a source of Inspiration to me in my mistakes even when other feels am a failure

Your gentle talk, your calm demeanor, your encouraging and comforting words are always with me

When everyone gave me a cold shoulder, you were there to give ear to what I`ve got to say

There are mysteries am yet to understand

As Mother hen hibernates on her eggs to bring her chickens to life

So thus a mother Eagle teaches the little Eaglets to fly in the sky

The way of a mother in the place of giving birth

The more her pain, greater is her joy when the baby arrives

There is no exception to motherhood be it Animal or Human

I will keep on singing your song, dancing your dance, talking your talk

You are a scarce commodity, a rare breed; you are one in a million, one in a billion-trillion-zillion

That is what it cost to be a mother for there is no PRICE-TAG for it

Like the book of Preacher rightly say “To everything there is a season”

How can I forget you on a DAY like this, on MOTHER`S DAY

I will always celebrate you, but today I share with many to say to all Mothers in the house HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

From a “LETTER TO MY MOTHER

My Inspirational Poem Collection Book

BY COLIN B. ADEPOJU

No comments:

Post a Comment